serial communication

hello any budy help me can i use arduino uno serial without usb wire attach? means i use rf with two pins tx and ground in which pin is attach plz guide properly.... thanx

hi i m trying to communicate arduino with rf without using usb means i can do it serial can any body help how can i do it?

can i use arduino uno serial without usb wire attach?

Yes.

means i use rf with two pins tx and ground in which pin is attach plz guide properly....

No, you have to guide us of what you're trying to do. What does RF mean? Provide a link to the device you want to connect to your Arduino. Also, provide a description of your project so we know what you're trying to achieve.

how crossposted?

You have exactly the same post in Interfacing with Software on the computer. Don't think we don't notice these things.

my task is to communicate arduino uno with computer wireless means
computer —>serial---->data send with nrf24l01 . . . . . . . . . . . . .data receive with nrf24l01–>arduino uno—>h-bridge and motor drive as given input in computer

Can you be more specific what you want to know ?

The 'mirf' library is used on the Arduino for the NRF24L01 (and also the NRF24L01+) http://playground.arduino.cc/InterfacingWithHardware/Nrf24L01

You could use an Arduino between the PC and the NRF24L01. Or do you want connect the NRF24L01 directly to the computer ?

The H-bridge can be a motor shield. But which motor shield depends on the current the motors use.

How to use this forum

Please do not cross-post. This wastes time and resources as people attempt to answer your question on multiple threads.

This massive cross-posting is one of the worst I've seen. Stop it.

Threads merged.

That wasted about 15 minutes of my life merging all those posts. Just because you can copy and paste doesn't mean you should.

It's extremely annoying.