serial data with digital pin

Hi, I am new to Arduino .
I am working for one wireless rpm from vehicle using obd2 ELM 327 .
i will get RPM data through HC -05 to my Arduino from there i need to transfer this data to one realtime
testing equipment .
Kindly guide me which pin can i use for transfer this rpm data real time

Thanks

Kindly guide me which pin can i use for transfer this rpm data real time

There is no way to do that with the information provided.

realtime testing equipment .

Does the equipment have a serial port?

yes equipment having serial port

With HC-05 you mean the Bluetooth module? If so - any pin, just select it with your SoftwareSerial (or if you have a Mega, any of the hardware Serial ports).

Do mind that any wireless link will introduce a probably very small but unpredictable delay, so it's impossible to do real time over wireless. Use wired connections for that.

wvmarle:
With HC-05 you mean the Bluetooth module? If so - any pin, just select it with your SoftwareSerial (or if you have a Mega, any of the hardware Serial ports).

Do mind that any wireless link will introduce a probably very small but unpredictable delay, so it's impossible to do real time over wireless. Use wired connections for that.

Thanks you

HardwareSerial is the best choice (Serial1 on Leo, Serial1/2/3 on a Mega or Due). It is possible to use Serial on any Arduino, but you would have to disconnect pin 0 to upload new sketches. You would have to be careful about printing to the Serial Monitor window, because those prints would also be sent to the HC-05. And anything you print to the HC-05 would also be shown on the Serial Monitor window. This can help with debugging.

AltSoftSerial is the second best choice, but it only works on two specific pins (8 & 9 on an UNO, Nano or Mini).

NeoSWserial is the third best choice. It works on any two pins, but only at baud rates 9600, 19200 and 38400.

SoftwareSerial is the worst choice. It is very inefficient, because it disables interrupts for long periods of time. This can interfere with other parts of your sketch or with other libraries.

AltSoftSerial and NeoSWSerial are available from the Arduino Library Manager, under the menu Sketch-> Include Library-> Manage Libraries.