Serial Issue

Hello

I'm trying to connect HM10 module and control it with my Arduino Mega with RX0 and TX0 buy i found the next problem.

I start the serial communication and i send a byte through TX0, but when i connect TX0 to HM10 module the TX led of the Arduino turn off. I dont know why this is happening. Someone can help me?.

I also try to connect TXO to Arduino UNO TX0 and the Mega dont Switch off the led of TX.

Does anybody know why?

First photo is without HM10 module Second photo is with HM10 module

20140728_112543[1].jpg|4128x2322

20140728_112616[1].jpg|4128x2322

Connecting Tx to Tx is connecting 2 outputs together. Not good. For serial communication you need to connect Tx to Rx. Transmit output to receive input.

No, thats not the problem. Im sure that TX of Mega is with RX of HM10.

The problem is that i'm sending info with Mega and i know that Mega send the info ok. But when i connect RX HM10 with TX MEGA the serial port stop working. I think is something like a full buffer or something like this.

I dont know what it is but im starting to be crazy.

PD:. Thanks for ur reply.

Not sure what you are trying to show in the pictures. It doesn't look like the Arduino(s?) is connected to anything.

ervays: The problem is that i'm sending info with Mega and i know that Mega send the info ok

How?

ervays: .But when i connect RX HM10 with TX MEGA the serial port stop working.

How do you know?

ervays: I think is something like a full buffer or something like this.

The Serial/UART based transmissions don't acknowledge the transmission. So the Arduino sends everything regardless of what is connected.

ervays: when i connect TX0 to HM10 module the TX led of the Arduino turn off.

The TX and RX LEDs on the Arduino are driven by the USB to Serial chip, not the ATmega2560 (or ATmega328) chip. So if you're communicating over Serial with another device, the TX and RX lights won't matter, since the USB to Serial Chip won't be active.

Why not use one of the Mega's other Serial ports so your communication isn't messed up by the on-board usb to serial chip?