Serial monitor display problems

Good day!

I have a problem - wrote a programe, for pH measurement, with multiple choice to make a titrator. The programme itself works erfectly on my computer, I can communicate with the arduino with keybord commands without any problem.

But.
When I move it to another computers, It starts, the setup run, and if I hit one key to run a part of programe, it starts to overflow, and run again, and again, a thousand times... if i hit another key to activate another part of programme, the second option overflow the screen. (baud okay, on my original computer it works perfectly, run once, and wait for another command).

Do you have any idea, what can cause it? I tried with 4 different laptops, and same problems appeared on every one.

Are you using the same Baud Rate on both computers?

It should match the value you have in your script in Serial.begin(baud_rate);

Yes, absolutly the same, already checked :slight_smile:
Even try to change the baud rate in the code, and checked with it, but same problem occurs.

Are you setting the "Line Ending" at the bottom of Serial Monitor correctly on the other computers?

edgemoron,

Thank you, this was the problem :smiley: Tried it, and problem solved - Im in debt with a beer to you! :slight_smile:

edgemoron:
Are you setting the "Line Ending" at the bottom of Serial Monitor correctly on the other computers?