Serial Monitor Refresh & GPS Question

Hello, I have two questions regarding a program I am writing using Arduino Uno R3.

I am wondering if it is possible to have the serial communication refresh say every few seconds or every minute or something ( I use Putty as it lets me clear unlike arduino serial monitor ). The reason for this is because I am using an adafruit ultimate gps module to give me the time and date, and would like for it to update at least every minute.

The second question relates to the first, but my program basically runs two motors using a relay. 1 option is to configure yourself which motor(s) to use and how long to run on/off intervals. That works fine. The second option is to automatically start at a certain time. That also works, HOWEVER it requires me to enter some entry so that it loops back to check the time, otherwise even if it is the time I set to auto start running the motor, it will NOT run.

Is this possible? This is pretty much all I need for my project. All Help appreciated. I have attached my code thus far ( it is pretty long so I apologize in advance ).

FinalMenu_2_relays.ino (18.2 KB)

bump

I am wondering if it is possible to have the serial communication refresh say every few seconds or every minute or something

Certainly you can print to the serial port at whatever interval you want. Just delay() between prints, or, get smart and use the blink without delay example’s techniques.

The reason for this is because I am using an adafruit ultimate gps module to give me the time and date, and would like for it to update at least every minute.

So? Just do it.

Is this possible?

Of course it is. But, use terms that relate to your code, not all that handwaving, so we understand what problems you have embedded in your code.