"Serial port not selected" error on windows 10, on Arduino IDE.

I'm starting to work on the Arduino Uno to carry out a project.
I'm starting by doing some simple tests, to learn how to work with programming and everything. Only, every time I try to upload the code in the IDE to the Arduino, I get a "Serial port not selected" error. I then tried to select the card and the port, however, the option to select the port is not available, as you can see in the images I will send.
In addition, whenever I connect the Arduino to the computer, a "USB device not recognized" message appears. I thought it would be a problem in the drivers, so I followed some youtube methods to try to solve the problem, but Windows without says that the installed drivers are already the most updated.
I already tested it on another computer, but the same thing happens ... Do you have any idea how to solve this problem? Follow the images below:

(deleted)

@JuliorSoares

Other post/duplicate DELETED
Please do NOT cross post / duplicate as it wastes peoples time and efforts to have more than one post for a single topic.

Continued cross posting could result in a time out from the forum.

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.

If this is a clone, you might need a driver. Check the engraving on the chip closest to the USB port. If it’s a CH340, you can download it from the Chinese website of the manufacturer.