Hello i want to send a word from arduino to another
for example "Bc4"
thnx

updowner:
for example "Bc4"
thnx

what board are you using?

how are they connected (if using a mega for example what serial connection you using)...

those are information we also need to be able to help with your code!

There is some good information on how to ask a question and what we need to know in order to help you in the how to use this forum-please read sticky. See #11.

updowner:
for example "Bc4"

1. Do want to use UNO as Transmitter and NANO as Receiver?

2. Do want to use UART Port or I2C Bus or SPI Port? All these three are serial communication interfaces. However, serial communication usually refers to UART Port based communication.

3. If you want to use UART Port -- is it hardware UART Port (UART Port) or the Software UART Port (SUART Port)? You really cannot use UART Port for data communication between two Arduinos as these ports are permanently engaged with Serial monitor and IDE. Therefore. you have to, probably, use SUART ports.

4. Please, do something in terms of hardware connections and code preparation; test these codes and post the results. You will get unprecedented co-operation from the Forum Members to make your project work.

Have a look at the examples in Serial Input Basics - simple reliable ways to receive data. There is also a parse example to illustrate how to extract numbers from the received text.

The technique in the 3rd example will be the most reliable. It is what I use for Arduino to Arduino communication.

You can send data in a compatible format with code like this

Serial.print('<'); // start marker
Serial.print(value1);
Serial.print(','); // comma separator
Serial.print(value2);
Serial.println('>'); // end marker

If you are using two Unos (or Nanos) you should create a SoftwareSerial port on each for communication as that leaves the HardwareSerial port free for debug messages.

…R