servo controled by mouse error

Hey everybody. I am new to arduino and am having problems with controling a servo with a mouse. I followed the instructions on the playground link http://www.arduino.cc/playground/Learning/SingleServoExample I downloaded the servo.zip file, unzipped it, made a new library under hardware and pasted the zips content in it. I then copied and pasted the code from the website onto the arduino program. When I verify the code I get an error at the bottom screen:

sketch_jul24a.cpp: In function 'void loop()': sketch_jul24a:46: error: 'refresh' is not a member of 'Servo'

Can someone tell me what im doing wrong? Do I have to change the file name sketch_julia24a to something else?

Get rid of the line containing "refresh" - is is a tad archaic.

(best to post your code when you've got a problem)

I went ahead and erased the line with refresh and it took care of the error. I then opened proccesing and pasted the other code it told me to use in processing. It worked just fine. The servo moved along with my mouse. But at the bottom of the processing screen I got this warning even though it worked.

WARNING: RXTX Version mismatch Jar version = RXTX-2.2pre1 native lib Version = RXTX-2.2pre2 [0] "COM3" [1] "COM4"

The code is below.

/** * Servocontrol (derived from processing Mouse 1D example.) * * Updated 24 November 2007 */

// Use the included processing code serial library import processing.serial.*;

int gx = 15; int gy = 35; int spos=90;

float leftColor = 0.0; float rightColor = 0.0; Serial port; // The serial port

void setup() { size(720, 720); colorMode(RGB, 1.0); noStroke(); rectMode(CENTER); frameRate(100);

println(Serial.list()); // List COM-ports

//select second com-port from the list port = new Serial(this, Serial.list()[1], 19200); }

void draw() { background(0.0); update(mouseX); fill(mouseX/4); rect(150, 320, gx*2, gx*2); fill(180 - (mouseX/4)); rect(450, 320, gy*2, gy*2); }

void update(int x) { //Calculate servo postion from mouseX spos= x/4;

//Output the servo position ( from 0 to 180) port.write("s"+spos);

// Just some graphics leftColor = -0.002 * x/2 + 0.06; rightColor = 0.002 * x/2 + 0.06;

gx = x/2; gy = 100-x/2;

}