Servo controlled with audio in analogic input

Hi i'm trying to move a servo with the sound and it works very well when the arduino nano is connected to the laptop with usb but if i connect it to an external adapter or battery it dosn't move. I don't know how tho solve this problem, can anyone help me please?

95% of problems people have with servos are due to inadequate power. I suspect this is the
case here.

You should expect to budget one amp per servo in your power supply budgeting.

yeah but i don't think is the reason in this case because with laptop works great, and it dosn't provide more than 1 amp i suppose. thanks i'm trying all that i can

You've given us very little to go on. What servo are you trying to use and what are the characteristics of your "external adaptor" or "battery" and how are they connected to the nano? E.g. if the battery is a little 9V rectangular smoke detector battery then they will rarely successfully run even the smallest of servos.

Steve

edu58: yeah but i don't think is the reason in this case because with laptop works great, and it dosn't provide more than 1 amp i suppose. thanks i'm trying all that i can

95% says you are wrong.

It’s solved, it wasn’t the power, the battery that im using is a normal powerbank or a mobile charger.
I have tried to connect directly to Vin and at the begining it worked but some time later it stop working and like each 5 secons made a reset, and later this it works perfectly with usb.
I don’t understand the reason but it works.