Servo motor control with voice commands using EasyVR Shield

Hi,

I'm starting to implement a project where I use an Arduino R3 connected with Easy VR, I can recognize voice commands, the query is that I need to know how to get the information indicated serial command, then this information to activate the corresponding motor command.

The serial data is obtained in the Arduino R3 or Easy VR?

Thanks for your help

Marco.

I can recognize voice commands,

Then you must have some code. Post it.

Not sure where that quote came from, but it wasn't this thread.

Not sure where that quote came from, but it wasn't this thread.

My damned laptop fails the simplest tasks sometimes. Copy and paste, most often. It simply fails to copy when I press control C once. Sometimes I have to do it three or 4 times to get the copy to happen. It isn't a problem with the control key, since it never fails to paste or print. And, it isn't a problem with the C key, since it always works by itself. It's a damned Win7 issue, I think.

Anyway, I fixed the reply to contain the correct quote.

PaulS: Sometimes I have to do it three or 4 times to get the copy to happen.

I use various forms of remote desktop and VM hosting applications and remote terminals and so on that support clipboard integration. I will routinely be connected to a dozen different systems with a shared clipboard. Which is absolutely excellent when it works and saves a load of work. But sometimes my system seems to get itself into a state where some copy operations simply don't do anything. My guess is that somewhere in this mess of clipboard syncing the copy is getting lost or 'undone'. This causes similar symptoms where a single copy will often fail but repeated copy operations will usually work. Ringing any bells with your situation?

Ringing any bells with your situation?

Nope. I'm not running any VMs or remote desktop. I have not been able to pin down a sequence of events that leads to a failure. It's Windows, though, so I accept that it is flawed and move on.