Servo motor

I want to operate 2 Delta B2 Servo motor by Arduino MEGA2560
My motors!

http://www.deltaww.com/Products/CategoryListT1.aspx?CID=060201&PID=225&hl=en-US&Name=ASDA-B2%20Series

http://www.delta.com.tw/product/em/...servo/.../DELTA_ASDA-B2_M_EN_20130906.pdf

But i dont know more things about it!!

can I control both servo motors in different speeds?
Do I add another equipment to my board?
do u have any file about setting up servo motors by Arduino?
please Help me!!

Your PDF link does not seem to work.

You should be aware that when "servo" is mentioned on this Forum it usually means the sort of hobby servos used to control model airplanes.

However I suspect it would be possible to control your type of servo with an Arduino - especially if it has a control interface like a stepper motor driver.

...R

That is an industrial AC Servo system for machine tool type applications, are you talking about the complete system (motor AND drive) or just the motor?

edgemoron:
That is an industrial AC Servo system for machine tool type applications, are you talking about the complete system (motor AND drive) or just the motor?

both motor and driver

Robin2:
Your PDF link does not seem to work.

You should be aware that when "servo" is mentioned on this Forum it usually means the sort of hobby servos used to control model airplanes.

However I suspect it would be possible to control your type of servo with an Arduino - especially if it has a control interface like a stepper motor driver.

...R

yes I check it!
this is a right link:

http://www.delta.com.tw/product/em/motion/motion_servo/download/manual/DELTA_ASDA-B2_M_EN_20130906.pdf

and it has a Driver too
both AC servo motor and Driver

There are 335 pages in that PDF. I am sorry, but I am too lazy to read all that.

Can you identify the pages that refer to connection to a microcontroller.

...R

Robin2:
There are 335 pages in that PDF. I am sorry, but I am too lazy to read all that.

Can you identify the pages that refer to connection to a microcontroller.

...R

Thanks for ur answer

its show wiring the controller to driver in page 66/355 - 67/355

it using -10 _ +10 v to control speed
i only want to know can i control my motor by arduino mga2560?
can i operat sevral motor with different speeds at same time ?

It looks like you could control it with an Arduino but there appear to be many different control options so I don't know enough about it to advise you. Sorry.

...R

There are always many control options for an industrial servomotor driver... And each manufacturer will have
their own favorite proprietry methods as well, probably undocumented.

You'll find you can control almost everything in excruciating detail, but the basic modes are torque, speed and
position control. You'll be able to set various limits and probably program various PID loops or select
auto-tune routines... These devices are complex as they try to do everything.

MarkT:
There are always many control options for an industrial servomotor driver… And each manufacturer will have
their own favorite proprietry methods as well, probably undocumented.

You’ll find you can control almost everything in excruciating detail, but the basic modes are torque, speed and
position control. You’ll be able to set various limits and probably program various PID loops or select
auto-tune routines… These devices are complex as they try to do everything.

so you mean it’s possible to controll it by arduimo MEGA 2560? in speed and position control?

I'd read the relevant sections of the manual to see how it can be configured, both from the front
panel and via serial (it probably supports some form of serial, prob RS485).

MarkT:
I'd read the relevant sections of the manual to see how it can be configured, both from the front
panel and via serial (it probably supports some form of serial, prob RS485).

TANX