Servo (RGS-13) chatter?

Working on a tilt controller for a webcam and using a RobotGeek RGS-13 for proof of concept. I have the servo connected directly to an Arduino UNO using 5V, GNR, and Pin 9 for control. I have it all working but the servo sometimes gets stuck making a kind of high-pitched sound when it stops... sometimes not. I'm incrementing by 5º when I change the angle... Also sometimes when it stops it emits a little chirp every few seconds. Would a better quality servo eliminate this chatter? I know power can be an issue, but thought since I have just one servo I could use the Arduino for power. PS - the camera tilt controller is going to be used on a long-term kiosk... anyone know good hardware for this? Maybe the mid-range dynamixels? Or maybe this RGS-13 is fine? First time using servos so any help much appreciated.

I can't address your issue without your code and some information regarding the power supply voltage for the servo. (where it is getting it's power and the voltage) .

I have the servo connected directly to an Arduino UNO using 5V, GNR, and Pin 9 for control.

Powering a servo from the arduino board will usually cause issues when the servo draws heavy current and causes the arduino to reset. Below is a more appropriate way to externally power a servo. Your servo may be a digital servo that normally produces a high pitched whine while operating.

http://www.robotgeek.com/rg-180-servo

Thanks zoomkat, I will try an external 6V supply and see if that helps. And that link you posted is the servo I'm using for testing - may go to the Dynamixels for the final product.

@raschemmel - there's really no code to see. I'm simply setting the servo to an angle using the servo library. I'm going to try the external PS and see if the helps the chatter issue. Thanks!