Servo

this program throws me error like this :
" Using library Servo at version 1.1.1 in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Servo"
‘exit status 1’.
Do i have a library error or what ?

Here is the program :

"#include<Servo.h>
#include<PID_v1.h>
#include<NewPing.h>

#define TRIGGER_PIN 5 //Trigger Pin for UltraSonic Sensor
#define ECHO_PIN 6 //Echo Pin for UltraSonic Sensor
#define MAX_DISTANCE 30 //Max Distance to be sensed (cm)
const int servoPin = 9; //Servo Pin
int potPin = A0; //Analog Potentiometer Pin

float Kp = 0.8; //Initial Proportional Gain
float Ki = 0.07; //Initial Integral Gain
float Kd = 0.12; //Intitial Derivative Gain
double Setpoint, Input, Output;

NewPing sonar(TRIGGER_PIN, ECHO_PIN, MAX_DISTANCE); //Initialize NewPing object, which is in the class
// NewPing that calcualtes and digitally filters
// Ultrasonic Sensor data

PID myPID(&Input, &Output, &Setpoint, Kp, Ki, Kd, DIRECT); //Initialize PID object, which is in the class PID.
// This class ‘filters’ the error signal based on
// where the Setpoint and Input is. The Output is
// sent to the Servo in terms of degrees.

Servo myServo; //Initial Servo.

void setup() {

Serial.begin(9600); //Begin Serial (to show readings)
myServo.attach(servoPin); //Attach Servo

Input = readPosition(); //Calls function readPosition() and sets the balls
// position as the input to the PID algorithm

Setpoint = map( analogRead(potPin), 0, 255, 5, 20); //Desired location of ball in terms of potentiometer redading
myPID.SetMode(AUTOMATIC); //Set PID object myPID to AUTOMATIC (see playground for more details)
myPID.SetOutputLimits(80, 100); //Set Output limits to 80 and 100 degrees. This keeps my servo from
// going too far each way and messing up the plant.
}

void loop()
{

Setpoint = map( analogRead(potPin), 0, 255, 5, 20); //Setpoint same as above in function setup() (see above for more details)
Input = readPosition(); //Input same as above in function setup() (see above for more details)
myPID.Compute(); //The ‘magic’ happens and algorithm computes Output in range of 80 to 100 degrees
myServo.write(Output); //Writes value of Output to servo

printData(Setpoint, Input, Output); //Calls function printData(). Prints Setpoint, Input, and Output to Serial
newGains(); //Calls function newGains(). Changes Kp, Ki, and Kd and prints to Serial
}

//**********************************************************************************************************************************************************
//PrintData() prints Setpoint, Input, and Output to Serial each time PID loop runs. This may cause PID loop to run a tad slower than wanted
// so it may be helpful to use this only when testing
//**********************************************************************************************************************************************************
void printData(float set, float in, float out) {
Serial.print(“Setpoint = “);
Serial.print(set);
Serial.print(” Input = “);
Serial.print(in);
Serial.print(” Output = “);
Serial.print(out);
Serial.print(”\n”);
}

//newGains() watis to see if anything is typed in serial port. If there is, the values are put into Kp, Ki, and Kd. Then the values are printed to Serial.
void newGains() {
if (Serial.available() > 0) { //If there is any data in serial input, then it starts reading.
delay(100); //Pause for a tenth of a second to readjust plant or anything else you need to do.
// Can be as long as needed.
for (int i = 0; i < 4; i = i + 1) {
switch (i) {
case 0: //Reads 1st value in
Kp = Serial.parseFloat();
break;
case 1: //Reads 2st value in
Ki = Serial.parseFloat();
break;
case 2: //Reads 3st value in
Kd = Serial.parseFloat();
break;
case 3: //Clears any remaining parts.
for (int j = Serial.available(); j == 0; j = j - 1) {
Serial.read();
}
break;
}
}
Serial.print(" Kp, Ki, Kd = “); //Prints new gain values to Serial
Serial.print(Kp);
Serial.print(”, “);
Serial.print(Ki);
Serial.print(”, ");
Serial.println(Kd);
myPID.SetTunings(Kp, Ki, Kd);
}

}

//readPosition() reads the position of the ball and returns balls position in cm.

float readPosition() {
delay(36); //Don’t set too low or echos will run into eachother.
unsigned int uS = sonar.ping_median(4); //ping_median() function is in class NewPing. It is a digital filter that takes the
// the average of 4 (in this case) pings and returns that distance value. This helps
// to filter out the pesy noise in those $5.00 UltraSonic Sensors. You know which
// ones I am talking about…
return uS / US_ROUNDTRIP_CM; //Returns distance value.
}

"

Welcome to the Forum. You have posted code without using code tags. The code tags make the code look

like this

when posting source code files. It makes it easier to read, and can be copied with a single mouse click. Also, if you don’t do it, some of the character sequences in the code can be misinterpred by the forum code as italics or funny emoticons.
If you have already posted without using code tags, open your message and select “modify” from the pull down menu labelled, “More”, at the lower left corner of the message. Highlight your code by selecting it (it turns blue), and then click on the “</>” icon at the upper left hand corner. Click on the “Save” button. Code tags can also be inserted manually in the forum text using the code and /code metatags.

Please read these two posts:

How to use this forum - please read.
and
Read this before posting a programming question …

for (int j = Serial.available(); j == 0; j = j - 1) { 
             Serial.read();  
           }

Unusual construct.

for (int j = Serial.available(); j == 0; j = j - 1)

Starting with j equal to the number of variables, while j is 0, read a value from the serial port, and decrement j. What are the chances that that code will ever successfully read anything?