Servo8Bit.h not working on attiny85

Hello.
I don't understand why this library is not working on the attiny85. I did it the same way as it shows here » ATtiny45/85 Servo Library Cunning Turtle but it doesn't work, the chip is not even emitting signals.
I've searched a lot on google but couldn't find anything explaining this. And some other tutorials are using softwareservo which gives me an error...

In file included from C:\Users\caiop\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_263106\sketch_oct19a.ino:1:0:

C:\Users\caiop\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SoftwareServo/SoftwareServo.h:4:22: fatal error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory

#include <WProgram.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board ATtiny25/45/85.

And for the servo8bit, it compiles and uploads but it doesn't work on the board.

Wprogram.h has changed to Arduino.h. I know for a fact that if you google that error message you get some hits telling you about that. Lots of hits linking to the thousand times that question has been asked here.

I've already tried to change the files to fix that error but it turns out that my files directory already have both files so I don't know what to do...
But actually, I would prefer to use the servo8bit because it seems to be simpler to use and it doesn't require any extra mods on the IDE.
I updated the servo8bit to its newer version and the problem persists, it uploads bu it doesn't work.
And about what you said "there are millions tutorials about that", they are not exactly about the problem I'm having, and those about using servos on attiny85 are not very clear. They're either using servo8bit or softwareservo.

I don't think you read what I wrote very well. I didn't say anything about millions of tutorials. And if you search like I told you and actually read any of it you'd see that having both files is NOT what you want to do.

Lots of hits linking to the thousand times that question has been asked here.

having both files is NOT what you want to do

The tutorial I read was telling me to rename ''program something'' to ''arduino'', but the problem is exactly the fact that there is already a file with the same name. So I couldn't change.

Read it carefully. It doesn't say to change the name of the file. Slow down and read it carefully.

I made the Servo8Bit.h work. I don't know what exactly was causing the problem, but when I used the example code in this link » Servo8Bit Library version 0.6 released Cunning Turtle which has (what I think to be the library with it on its folder) and it's working that way! I hope it helps someone. And that's the link for the example/library download. http://www.cunningturtle.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/servo8bit_arduino_example.zip