ServoTimer2 library giving errors..... PLEASE HELP

I have installed ServoTimer2 library but its giving some errors. Please Help me Out.

Following are the errors:

C:\Users\Gurjinder\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer2\ServoTimer2.cpp:6:26: error: WConstants.h: No such file or directory C:\Users\Gurjinder\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer2\ServoTimer2.cpp: In function 'void __vector_9()': C:\Users\Gurjinder\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer2\ServoTimer2.cpp:36: error: 'LOW' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\Gurjinder\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer2\ServoTimer2.cpp:36: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\Gurjinder\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer2\ServoTimer2.cpp:43: error: 'HIGH' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\Gurjinder\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer2\ServoTimer2.cpp:43: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\Gurjinder\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer2\ServoTimer2.cpp: In member function 'uint8_t ServoTimer2::attach(int)': C:\Users\Gurjinder\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer2\ServoTimer2.cpp:66: error: 'OUTPUT' was not declared in this scope C:\Users\Gurjinder\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer2\ServoTimer2.cpp:66: error: 'pinMode' was not declared in this scope

Probably, Arduino and avr default headers which are included in installation cannot be found. Check the paths first.

That library is old and predates Arduino 1.00 and needs changes made Download the corrected library from http://sourceforge.net/projects/pgahtow/files/Arduino%20%28v1.0%29%20libaries/ServoTimer2.zip/download

UKHeliBob: That library is old and predates Arduino 1.00 and needs changes made Download the corrected library from http://sourceforge.net/projects/pgahtow/files/Arduino%20%28v1.0%29%20libaries/ServoTimer2.zip/download

really really thank you man, i cant find this for an hour everywhere using old one it causes errors.

Hi

I have also error even with the new version of library posted by elektrik. I use new IDE 1.6.5. Have someone find solution ?

In file included from servotimer2.ino:10:0:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:117:14: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef bool boolean'
 typedef bool boolean;
              ^
In file included from servotimer2.ino:3:0:
C:\Users\pawel\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer2/ServoTimer2.h:41:17: error: 'boolean' has a previous declaration as 'typedef uint8_t boolean'
 typedef uint8_t boolean;

I have been trying to fix it myself but no success. It shows new errors endless :(

Thanks Pawel

52edcs10ma: I have also error even with the new version of library posted by elektrik. I use new IDE 1.6.5. Have someone find solution ?

This is due to some change in the IDE. It works fine with IDE 1.5.6 and the simplest solution may be to use the older IDE. You can easily have 2 or 3 IDE versions on your PC - they are just Java programs.

Alas the Arduino folk seem to take no notice of backwards compatibility.

...R

In file included from servotimer2.ino:3:0: C:\Users\pawel\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer2/ServoTimer2.h:41:17: error: 'boolean' has a previous declaration as 'typedef uint8_t boolean' typedef uint8_t boolean;

Get rid of the typedef statement in that file. Using a standard type in place of another standard type makes as little sense as

typedef int float