set address for LoRa AS62-T20 module

I guys, I have LoRa transceiver module (AS62-T20). I couldn’t find a library for it.so I used SoftwareSerial lib to connect Rx and Tx to arduino uno. now I can receive and transmit data by softwareserial.write() and softwareserial.read() command. but I don’t know how can I set address to send a data specially to my receiver not all receivers.
I know that transmission format is 00 03 04 AA BB CC that 00 03 is address of target module, 04 is channel of target module and AA BB CC are the data to be send. but I don’t know how to use it.Can anyone help me? or is there anybody to have it’s library?
because (AS62-T20) datasheet is not English i attach another datasheet of (E45-TTL-100) module that are similar to each other.
thanks

E45-TTL-100_Datasheet_EN_v1.2.pdf (824 KB)

A Google search on 'Arduino Softwareserial' will find you the appropriate command reference.

That will point to the Serial.write reference which explains how to send single bytes over a serial interface.

thanks for your response . but I couldn't used LoRatracker libraries . :slightly_frowning_face: I got error .
would you please explain more? :art:

FTM2010:
thanks for your response . but I couldn’t used LoRatracker libraries . :slightly_frowning_face: I got error .
would you please explain more? :art:

The LoRaTracker libraries are not for the LoRa device you are using.

so what can I do?
I just want to know command for send a message to particular address of my receiver by softwareserial. or find a library for my module. Can you help me?

FTM2010:
so what can I do?
I just want to know command for send a message to particular address of my receiver by softwareserial. or find a library for my module. Can you help me?

Did you read and follow the advice in post #1 ?

You have said;

I can receive and transmit data by softwareserial.write() and softwareserial.read() command.

I know that transmission format is 00 03 04 AA BB CC that 00 03 is address of target module, 04 is channel of target module and AA BB CC are the data to be send. but I don't know how to use it.

So you need to send seperate bytes; 0x00 then 0x03 then 0x04 and then send the data\message.

you mean this ?
SoftwareSerial LoRa(2,3); // Tx, Rx
char pack = {"hellow world"};
void loop (){
LoRa.write(0x00);
LoRa.write(0x03);
LoRa.write(0x04);
LoRa.write(pack);
}

but this not true and I'm looking for something like this command :
LoRa.write( 00:03:04 , pack);

the function that can do this. or library with this function!!!!!!
command that can set destination channel and address like:

LoRa.setdestinationchannel(0x04);
LoRa.setdestinationaddress(0x0003);

do you understand what am I say?
actually I don't know how can I write this function or can't find a library with this functions for my module.
if you know this ,I would very appreciate of yours.

I don't know of a Library for that module, so if you want library routines then you will need to write your own.

You might find someone who will do it for you, but it probably needs someone who has access to the specific modules you are using.