set time an date

I try to update the time an date of my DS3231 AT24C32 IIC Module I was run all examples to set up it and show me compilation errors compile TimeRTC an works fine but a wrong time, when I try to compile TimeRTCSet sow me a lot of compilation errors

Show us the actual program you are using and the errors received.

Weedpharma

raortiz10: I try to update the time an date of my DS3231 AT24C32 IIC Module I was run all examples to set up it and show me compilation errors compile TimeRTC an works fine but a wrong time, when I try to compile TimeRTCSet sow me a lot of compilation errors

I've seen a lot of people in this forum having hard times using existing libraries to access their RTC modules and set the time and date.

And things even become harder if they try to implement automatically time switching from standard time to daylight saving time during summer months and back during winter months, when they are living in a country which uses daylight saving time.

So finally I developed a library that does this and more without the need of library installation. Just download the ZIP file attached to this message: http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=319852.msg2213553#msg2213553 Then unpack the folder contained in this file to your Arduino sketch folder. You will see a rather complex example program using RTC, LCD, automatically switching to DST and back (configurable for European Union countries and Australia), timer switch with many daily switching times, and setting time and date using serial commands.

A simpler code version is posted 'inline' in the same posting, which just supports output on serial and serial command handling to set date and time. But that code will need the library from the ZIP file, so download first, then use the simplified example as the main sketch.

If you should live in a country which also uses daylight saving time, but your region and DST rule is not included in the library code, just let me know and I might give it a try to include another DST rule for it.

Currently DS3231 and DS1307 RTCs are supported, as well as daylight saving rules for all European Countries and for East Australia.