Setting Time Lapses

Hello everybody!
First I'd like to say that I, inherently have no programming knowledge or skill.
Now that that's out of the way, we can start.
I've borrowed some code from the manafacturer of a sensor that I've purchased. It's called the DFRobot PM SEN0177 and I've been trying to set up a remote smoke sensor system with an array of these.
I'm interested in keeping these on long term and realized I have to set them up so they are not always on. I'm wondering if there is any simple say l way I can alter the code to cut power to the sensor and other attachments onto our Arduino.
I would appreciate any response! Please take pity on a uninformed, untalented prospective programmer...

Also I will include the sample code from the manafacturer.

Brandonz:
Hello everybody!
First I'd like to say that I, inherently have no programming knowledge or skill.
Now that that's out of the way, we can start.
I've borrowed some code from the manafacturer of a sensor that I've purchased. It's called the DFRobot PM SEN0177 and I've been trying to set up a remote smoke sensor system with an array of these.
I'm interested in keeping these on long term and realized I have to set them up so they are not always on. I'm wondering if there is any simple say l way I can alter the code to cut power to the sensor and other attachments onto our Arduino.
I would appreciate any response! Please take pity on a uninformed, untalented prospective programmer...

Also I will include the sample code from the manafacturer.

Okay, it seems that if you attached it, it failed. Anyway, in this case it would probably be better to just link to it if it's online, since it's not your code. Also a link to the device would be helpful. Also please explain what you mean by "remote". Is this supposed to be wireless? Wired? What Arduinos and how will they be powered? What you meant by "setting time lapses". Etc., etc., etc. Everything we would need to know to answer this question intelligently.

I'm wondering if there is any simple say l way I can alter the code to cut power to the sensor and other attachments onto our Arduino.

What does that have to do with "Setting Time Lapses"?

You need to post a link to the sensor(s) you are talking about. Don't expect us to go find your sensor to answer your questions.

You may be interested in Nick Gammon's energy saving tutorial

...R