Setting up Arduino Manager

I am attempting to set up Arduino Manager using an iPad, Mega board, and Adafruits CC3000 wifi shield.
I was able to produce the desired results in Adafruit’s tutorials, demonstrating that the CC3000 was connecting to my home wifi and to the internet.
i have not been able to get Arduino manager to connect to the CC3000 of the mega.
the Arduino manager sample code brings up the following list of errors , which are beyond my skill level to work around

Arduino: 1.0.5 (Mac OS X), Board: “Arduino Mega 2560 or Mega ADK”
TestArduinoManagerWiFiCC3000:111: error: ‘IOSControllerWiFiCC3000’ does not name a type
TestArduinoManagerWiFiCC3000.ino: In function ‘void loop()’:
TestArduinoManagerWiFiCC3000:200: error: ‘iosController’ was not declared in this scope
TestArduinoManagerWiFiCC3000.ino: In function ‘void doSync(char*)’:
TestArduinoManagerWiFiCC3000:237: error: ‘iosController’ was not declared in this scope
TestArduinoManagerWiFiCC3000:242: error: ‘iosController’ was not declared in this scope
TestArduinoManagerWiFiCC3000:247: error: ‘iosController’ was not declared in this scope
TestArduinoManagerWiFiCC3000.ino: In function ‘void processIncomingMessages(char*, char*)’:
TestArduinoManagerWiFiCC3000:273: error: ‘iosController’ was not declared in this scope
TestArduinoManagerWiFiCC3000:278: error: ‘iosController’ was not declared in this scope
TestArduinoManagerWiFiCC3000.ino: In function ‘void processOutgoingMessages()’:
TestArduinoManagerWiFiCC3000:295: error: ‘iosController’ was not declared in this scope

I have attached the sample code

Thank you for your help

TestArduinoManagerWiFiCC3000.ino (9.22 KB)

Its problem with your library , can u share from Where you downloaded . SO we can edit share.

check below library

#include <Adafruit_CC3000.h>

Thank you. I downloaded the CC3000 library from-Using the CC3000 | Adafruit CC3000 WiFi | Adafruit Learning System
and i did all the tutorials there, and they worked.

I downloaded the Arduino Manager scripts etc, at -Arduino Manager Sketches for iPhone/iPad - Fabrizio Boco

Thanks for your help

were you looking for something other than my previous reply? I apologize if i did not understand what you were asking.
were you suggesting that I reload the Adafruit_CC3000.h?