Several devices claim to be the only MISO line. How to be?

Hello!

In my project, I need to connect a multitude of sensors and send data wirelessly.

It’s not a problem to connect and service 64 reed switches to Arduino NANO via Shift-in 74HC165 by MISO (I didn’t find a way on the Internet except MISO).

It is not a problem to connect the nRF24L01 module to NANO - but also according to the MISO (there is no other way either).

But together?

How to solve the problem. To one, Nano connected a board with eight 74HC165, another to the nRF24L01 module, and both together on the serial.

As if there is a bitBangedSPI library, but Arduino, as it were, would not recognize it (or the hands are crooked), and I didn’t make friends with it ( disassemble into pieces).

Whoever solved such a problem (or maybe nonsense)?

It's not a problem to connect and service 64 reed switches to Arduino NANO via Shift-in 74HC165 by MISO (I didn't find a way on the Internet except MISO).

I don't see a reason why a shift-in register needs the SPI interface. You can connect it to any digital IO pin.

How to solve the problem. To one, Nano connected a board with eight 74HC165, another to the nRF24L01 module, and both together on the serial.

Post a wiring diagram of that setup!

As if there is a bitBangedSPI library, but Arduino, as it were, would not recognize it (or the hands are crooked), and I didn't make friends with it ( disassemble into pieces).

The Arduino has hardware SPI support, so you don't need such an emulation.

A bit-bang interface makes sense for the serial shift-register as that one is not SPI compatible (no chip select input).

pylon:
I don't see a reason why a shift-in register needs the SPI interface. You can connect it to any digital IO pin.

What idiot wrote the Shiftin library for 74HC165 which I dismembered to write my code. He put the chip inputs on 12 (miso), 11 (mosi) pins. The nRF24L01 works great with SPI pins and the 74HC165 reads sensors from ordinary ones.