Several Midi for Capacitive Sensor

Hello all!

For my university project I have been experimenting with Capsense Midi to create sensors that would produce sounds of the orchestra. However I have only been able to create the noise of one instrument through Ableton Live at one time. I was hoping to be able to code it so that 4 midis could be used from the same Ableton file e.g one from string, woodwind, brass and percussion. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or examples on how to code this? I'm fairly beginner to arduino so all help would be much appreciated. I tried an example below to try and open several midi however it struggles to upload and when it does, it doesn't work. Please help!

MIDI.begin(1);          // Launch MIDI and listen to channel 1
  cs_1_3.set_CS_AutocaL_Millis(0xFFFFFFFF);     // turn off autocalibrate on channel 1 - just as an example
  Serial.begin(115200);  // put your setup code here, to run once:

MIDI.begin(2);          // Launch MIDI and listen to channel 2
  cs_4_6.set_CS_AutocaL_Millis(0xFFFFFFFF);     // turn off autocalibrate on channel 1 - just as an example
  // put your setup code here, to run once:

MIDI.begin(3);          // Launch MIDI and listen to channel 3
  cs_7_9.set_CS_AutocaL_Millis(0xFFFFFFFF);     // turn off autocalibrate on channel 1 - just as an example

MIDI.begin(4);          // Launch MIDI and listen to channel 4
  cs_11_13.set_CS_AutocaL_Millis(0xFFFFFFFF);     // turn off autocalibrate on channel 1 - just as an example