Several RFID-reade on one Arduino. Is it possible?

1. I want to make several tourniquets on one Arduino+Eth.shield. Is it possible?
    If I get several RFID readers (Serial Parallax RFID readers, for examples) and one Arduino+Eth.shield and connect them all together.

2. Or can I get only one RFID reader and only one Arduino+Eth.shield and several TAGS through that I can control tourniquets??? May be is it possible? But how to connect it all... I do not know. So... 2th variant is good, but I think it is impossible. I never seen it in examples.

So. What about variant #1 ? Because if I get many pairs Arduinos to RFID-reader it will be too expansive... and I need Ethernet shield too! It will be too expansive.

I want to make several tourniquets on one Arduino+Eth.shield. Is it possible?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Tourniquet (disambiguation).
Modern tourniquet system attached to a modern wide contour cuff

A tourniquet is a constricting or compressing device used to control venous and arterial circulation to an extremity for a period of time.

Are you sure this is what you want to do?

Good one Paul ;D

He probably means turnstiles.

You can connect many RFID readers to the arduino here is a project I did with three readers.
http://www.thebox.myzen.co.uk/Hardware/Crazy_People.html

However there are two vital pieces of information missing.

1. How many valid cards will you have in the system?
  2. What is the through put rate you need?

it is the same:

1. turnstile
  2. tourniquet
  3. wicket
  4. access control system
    OK???
    PaulS, are you crazy?

"venous and arterial circulation" ???? WTF, OMG!

SO, octopus Paul

What is the through put rate you need?
I need very high through put rate! many many people in the same time! and severals turnstile (yes turnstill) for all people. Now there are several security man that check pass-document.

(how to make reply on post on this forum?)

PaulS, are you crazy?

I read your post, didn’t I? I guess that means I am.

SO, octopus Paul

???

I need very high through put rate! many many people in the same time! and severals turnstile

Don’t the people then have to pass through the turnstile? How many people can pass though at once?

One Arduino per turnstile will solve that problem.