Share local files whith Lg TV (not smart) -USB connection

Hi all!!! I have a classic lg TV not smart. Is there any way to use Arduino Esp or something else to sare via my local home network files from my pc? Especially videos and movies i want. Until now i have i flash drive Usb and connect with my TV to watch my series. So i am searching to build a project with Arduino Esp(Wi-Fi) and connect it with Usb to my TV to share my local files. As I can understand i need a software to see the files on my pc and when I connect with my tv , the tv see the module as usb drive. thnx in advance. I don't want the Raspberry Pi solution...

I don't want the Raspberry Pi solution...

Explain why! Your solution needs a monitor output, the Raspberry Pi has it but none of the Arduino boards or Espressif boards (there is no Arduino ESP to my knowledge) has the ability to output a picture to a monitor (or TV in your case). If you only don't want explicitly the Raspberry Pi, there are many boards available that offer similar functionality (e.g. BeagleBone, Banana Pi, etc.).

OK I understand. What if i can build something like Chromecast???

What if i can build something like Chromecast???

I thought that always was your intention. But maybe it's easier if you directly buy a Chromecast? Don't tell me you want a device like the Chromecast for the price of an ESP... The two devices are not playing in the same league.

Ok I understand but I want to build it for fun.... so is there any chance for this software ?

Ok I understand but I want to build it for fun.... so is there any chance for this software ?

It doesn't matter if you want to build it for fun or for business. If the hardware is not capable to display a picture you cannot use to play videos. So the answer is No, no, no! It is not possible to build a software to enable an ESP8266 to play videos. Buy a Raspberry Pi, there is plenty of software for that computer to do what you want.

Thnx dude.