Shield with motor control & LCD

A general shield with a SN754410, and LCD (possibly a 8x2), a button or 3, piezo buzzer and some terminal block connectors (for motor, and a few empty pins for something external). This would cover a lot of my little 'this would be neat to make' projects as far as something to test them out on. I'm thinking of making a shield like this, but wonder if anybody has seen anything like this? I haven't seen any shields with a motor driver & a display both...

SouthernAtHeart: A general shield with a SN754410, and LCD (possibly a 8x2), a button or 3, piezo buzzer and some terminal block connectors (for motor, and a few empty pins for something external). This would cover a lot of my little 'this would be neat to make' projects as far as something to test them out on. I'm thinking of making a shield like this, but wonder if anybody has seen anything like this? I haven't seen any shields with a motor driver & a display both...

There is the i2c multifunction shield (i2c-flexel), http://www.web4robot.com/ArduinoShield.html.