Show sketches with tabs

Greetings.

I'm having some issues with my sketch, which is separated in tabs. How do I share the sketch, so I can get advice?

Cheers!

If possible, you should always post the code directly to the forum, using code tags (</> button on the forum toolbar). Use a separate set of code tags for each tab and be sure to provide the name of each tab (this is important because it determines the order of concatenation). We also need to know the sketch name (this also affects the order of concatenation).

The forum limits posts to 9000 characters. If your sketch is longer than that, you can post it as an attachment. If you click the “Reply” button, you’ll see an “Attachments and other settings” link that will allow you to make the attachment.

If your sketch has a lot of tabs, it would be a good idea to put it in a .zip file and add it as an attachment in addition to posting the code directly to the forum, to make it easier for people to download and run the sketch in the IDE if necessary.

Thank you pert. look out for an upcoming post.

That probably also means your sketch is really long, too long for others to analyse.

In general with anything but a trivially short program the best approach is to cut down the sketch to the bare minimum that still demonstrates the problem (and there's a very good chance that in the process you find the problem already, making this a good problem solving strategy as well).

As Pert says
1)
zip and attach. Not everybody will open unknown zips though.
2)
go trough the effort of posting the individual files.

To add to that, what advise do you need? Does it not compile? Does it not behave as expected? Optimisation?

Thank you all.

Indeed, I had exceeded the 9000 characters. Zipped the file and posted it with questions. Got an answer right away too, with good tips on how to optimise (the sketch works, haltingly, with the problem around internet access).

And yes, subsequent posts are concentrating on the troublesome areas, now that they are identified...

cheers