SHT21 Humidity/temperature sensor compile error

Hello all,
I have a SHT21 Humidity/temperature sensor hooked up to the arduino following http://www.instructables.com/id/The-Arduino-Weather-Station-Thermostat/step3/Temperature-Humidity/. This is the program im trying to run.

/****************************
 * GetRelativeHumidity
 *  An example sketch that reads the sensor and prints the
 *  relative humidity to the PC's serial port
 *  Tested with the SHT21-Breakout
 *  Humidity sensor from Modern Device.
 *****************************/
#include <Wire.h>
#include <LibHumidity.h>

LibHumidity humidity = LibHumidity(0);

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  pinMode(16, OUTPUT);
  digitalWrite(16, LOW);  //GND pin
  pinMode(17, OUTPUT);
  digitalWrite(17, HIGH); //VCC pin
}

void loop() {
  Serial.print("RHumidity: ");
  Serial.print(humidity.GetHumidity());
  Serial.print(" Temp in C: ");
  Serial.print(humidity.GetTemperatureC());
  Serial.print(" Temp in F: ");
  Serial.println(humidity.GetTemperatureF());
}

When compiling this code the error I get is

C:\Users\Power House\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LibHumidity\LibHumidity.cpp: In member function ‘uint16_t LibHumidity::readSensor(uint8_t)’:
C:\Users\Power House\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LibHumidity\LibHumidity.cpp:123: error: ‘class TwoWire’ has no member named ‘send’
C:\Users\Power House\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LibHumidity\LibHumidity.cpp:124: error: ‘delay’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Power House\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LibHumidity\LibHumidity.cpp:133: error: ‘class TwoWire’ has no member named ‘receive’
C:\Users\Power House\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LibHumidity\LibHumidity.cpp:134: error: ‘class TwoWire’ has no member named ‘receive’

Im still new to the Arduino but from the googling I’ve done this error is probably due the updated version. Anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

TwoWire is actually the name of the class inside "Wire".

I don't think that Wire/TwoWire uses "send" and "receive". You may need to edit your LibHumidity class to use "read" and "write" functions instead.