SHT75 using internal pullup resistor & connecting multiple SHT75.

Can internal pullup resistor be used for data-pin instead of having an external resistor as shown in the attached image?

Also, has anyone connected multiple SHT75 with arduino?
I tried to connect three SHT75. With common VCC, GND, and SCK. Three different digital input pins were used for data. However, I have a problem of either only one RH gauge working or none of them work at all. Is it because of common SCK pin? Or is it because I’m trying to get data at once - instead I should apply some delay between reading of three sensors?

Does anyone have experience with multiple SHT75 and arduino? Please share your experience/tips. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
S

If you post your code it may help others to help you.

Sachindra: Can internal pullup resistor be used for data-pin instead of having an external resistor as shown in the attached image?

Did you read the datasheet for the SHT75? What value do they recommend for the Pull-Up resistor? What value did you use for your pull-up resistor?

How long are your wires?

Sachindra: Also, has anyone connected multiple SHT75 with arduino? I tried to connect three SHT75. With common VCC, GND, and SCK. Three different digital input pins were used for data. However, I have a problem of either only one RH gauge working or none of them work at all. Is it because of common SCK pin? Or is it because I'm trying to get data at once - instead I should apply some delay between reading of three sensors?

Attach your code, so that we can see how you are detecting "Measurement Ready" from all three devices.