Si5351A CLK0+CLK1+CLK2 at same time.

Hello guys, good morning.
I have already post this message weeks ago, but it didn't receive any answer.
I post again now here, explaining the question better.
My apologies if this will annoy you. Of course this is last time I post this.

I'm using Si5351A for transmitting on 14 MHz frequency. This chip has 3 clocks (CLK0, CLK1 and CLK2).

I would kindly ask you if it is possible to transmit (generate clock signal) at same time on three different frequencies, e.g. 14097000, 14097100 and 14097200 Hz, or anyhow three different frequencies everytime in a range of 200 Hz, no more.

Thank you so much for your appreciated help.

Roberto.

I would kindly ask you if it is possible to transmit (generate clock signal) at same time on three different frequencies, e.g. 14097000, 14097100 and 14097200 Hz, or anyhow three different frequencies everytime in a range of 200 Hz, no more.

Yes and no.You can generate two absolutely independent frequencies. The third frequency is not completely independent as two of the frequencies have to have a common multiple inside the frequency range.
You example is not possible as far as I understand the datasheet as your frequencies are in the 14MHz range but differ by only 100Hz.

pylon:
Yes and no.You can generate two absolutely independent frequencies. The third frequency is not completely independent as two of the frequencies have to have a common multiple inside the frequency range.
You example is not possible as far as I understand the datasheet as your frequencies are in the 14MHz range but differ by only 100Hz.

Thank you very much, dear friend. I will try, just to be sure, even if I also read this matter from another part.