Side walk Warrior

Me and a few of my friend had just one of the craziest idea ever what if we make our own messager bot useing mini pro and a ton of data loging of the path and dangers.Can i get soem feed back and we thing we are going to go ahead and make mini dog doors fitted just to size.

Cool, be sure to lock the dog door at night or visiting raccoons will be a real adventure.

Lefty

What about useign a xbee to unlock the door.Also what would I deviver with it mabye wire and supplies also how should i wether proof it.

Me and a few of my friend had just one of the craziest idea

Yes it is the craziest idea ever, now go think up something sensible and feasible.

Mowcius

Hey I Posted it at least im contributing and mabye im helping soemone else by giving them a idea so you can go screw your self again.

@MakerMann You're doing it wrong.

By "it" I mean being a good member of this forum. Take your time and slow down a little. You're just posting and posting and not reading the responses. Before you say "Yes I'm reading them." there is a difference between reading them and replying again and really REEEEEADING them and processing what the response really means.

You also posted this in Exhibition which is supposed to be for showing off completed projects.

Also, every keyboard I've ever seen has a shift key and a period key. They are there for a reason. Please use them.

Thanks.

Thank you for your wise advice i might follow it but just so you know this is not my first account i was stupid and i gave my password to my little br and he got my last account banned he posted a string of all the cuse word he knew.I was just trying to get some of my long lost fourms back up.You are right i am going a little fasted paced i think i am driven by the member status i hate the newbie sat.

MakerMann P.S. I love the picture.

i am going a little fasted paced i think i am driven by the member status i hate the newbie sat.

the member status is bullshit ! just the number of posts dosent mean you could be a god or whatsoever there are some people who are listed as newbies but know a lot if you keep posting like this no one will consider you even if you are listed as a GOD member

i think i am driven by the member status i hate the newbie sat.

On most forums, member status has more to do with the quality of your postings than your post count.

Ive reached my previous satus so now I have the time to just slow down and post quailty post with a meaasge. Going a little of topic what do you guys think about the lol shield I norm. just make a little led array.

No offense, but you still appear as if bouncing off the walls in a foaming-in-the-mouth sugar rush... could you stick to a single topic per topic?

Member status doesn't matter, post history does. Helping others by pointing them in the proper direction and teaching them the error of their ways (as opposed to just giving the answer) is the way to go on this forum. That, and posting properly punctuated replies. It also helps to write words using the full extent of the letters they should contain, not everyone here is equally adept at reading / writing english, poor spelling will only make it worse for such people. Thank you for your consideration.

As i may of said I have Add and Hdhd I am also challaged with a Genitic disability.

And that prevents you from even trying? :-? We're trying to give you advice.. but if you don't want it..

not to be rude but just ranting that soemone did soemthing diffrent is not helping telling me how I should help prevent it from theft is a good i can respect soemone telling me that it will not work as long as they follow with why or how i can make it work.

Its not like I'm making mass topics i have about 4 topics.My best over supporting parents is currently not getting dumped on i dont care who you are Mr.thinks he the boss contributing 1 good out of 4 topics is still pretty good why don't you go read over my topic on parents I think it is great that we have a place where we can express our thoughts and crazy ideas and still have fun with it.

I think it is great that we have a place where we can express our thoughts and crazy ideas and still have fun with it.

I personally don't think you should be expressing your thoughts and crazy ideas anywhere.

May I divert you to 4chan? Maybe then you will learn something about this crazy internet thing you seem to be going so mental on. Perhaps post up a few youtube videos to show them... 8-)

Mowcius

Well i’m here so you’ll just have to deal with it im not hurting you so there you go.

Well i'm here so you'll just have to deal with it im not hurting you so there you go.

It is somewhat like stray critters, if you don't feed them, they eventually go away.

I dont care they can go away I know that the people who stay are the more of pure kind,or just persistent

Can we all just get back on track should i make it with tank wheels or spider legs.