Sim800L programming.

Hello I’m working on my other problem the M590 Gsm module. I found that the two i have is are bad The seller tried to sell me Bad modules. So i have another module I’m trying to work with. It is the Sim800L. I can use the Ch340 programmer to the Gsm module and a External power and works fine in Putty. But I’m trying to get it to setup with my Arduino Uno. I’m having a problem with it. I found out that it uses the same at commands as my Sim900 module. The same commands work in putty with no problem so I try to add them to a arduino sketch and i get nothing from it. They are on the correct pins of the arduino D7 and D8. Sketch is below I’m not even sure what I’m doing wrong can someone please help me out.

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
SoftwareSerial SIM800L(7, 8);

void setup()
{
  SIM800L.begin(115200);
delay(5000);
}

void sendSMS()
{
  SIM800L.print("AT+CMGF=1\r");                                                      
  delay(100);
  SIM800L.println("AT + CMGS = \"+1xxxxxxxx\"");                                     
  delay(100);
  SIM800L.println("Hello, world. This is a text message from an Arduino Uno.");      
  delay(100);
  SIM800L.println((char)26);                    
  delay(100); 
  SIM800L.println();
  delay(5000);                                    
}

void loop()
{
  sendSMS();
  do {} while (1);
}

I'm sorry i forgot I'm only trying to send a simple text to my phone for a test that is all.

I found out what my problem was something simple and not sure how i missed it. The Rx and Tx was wrong. I reversed them and now it works.