SIM800L V2 resets even after capacitors added

Dears,
I would kindly request your assistance. I purchased a SIM800L V2 module that runs on 5V, it's the blue PCB with RoHS printed on it's back. I have read that it has issues with the high peak current, so I also purchased 10 pcs of 1000uF capacitors, and I wired 5 of them up in parallel, and put them between the SIM module and its VIN and GND connections (in parallel as well). It is working great when it's alone, but as soon as I introduce another module (MakerHawk GPS breakout board in this specific case) the SIM800L V2 keeps resetting when registering on the network yet again.
I am using 2x 18650 batteries in series, they are able to give out 40As. The SIM module and the GPS module are both getting their 5V from the ARDUINO NANO board and going to the common ground there.
I would kindly ask you to guide me through, what could be the issue and how can I resolve this?
Appreciate your response!
Regards,
Papi

Actioncow:
The SIM module and the GPS module are both getting their 5V from the ARDUINO NANO board

What is the current output spec for the 5V output of the Arduino Nano?

That is your answer.

Dear,
Thanks for your input.
The current output spec is around 1A for the 5V pin, which is the reason the capacitors are required. However this information did not solve my issue. Could you kindly suggest a solution to the problem?
Appreciate your response!
Regards,
Papi

I think getting a 5V buck converter to convert the 7.4V output of your 18650 to 5V and use that instead to power the Arduino, SIM, and GPS module is the best path forward. Don't use the built-in regulator of the Arduino as it is not enough for your needs, even with the capacitors.

Actioncow:
The current output spec is around 1A for the 5V pin, which is the reason the capacitors are required.

Do you understand what capacitors are used for?

hzrnbgy:
I think getting a 5V buck converter to convert the 7.4V output of your 18650 to 5V and use that instead to power the Arduino, SIM, and GPS module is the best path forward. Don't use the built-in regulator of the Arduino as it is not enough for your needs, even with the capacitors.

Dear,
Thank you, I'll see about those. It seems that is the most valid solution.
Regards,
Papi