SIM900 Corrupted Email File

Hi. I bought SIM900 module. I'm trying to send an email with attachment (jpg, bmp files) through SMTP. I receive email but file is corrupted. After few research, I found out that SIM900 automatically adds CR(carriage return) and LF(line feed) to the file. That causes the corruption of file. I also connected SIM900 to PC using serial adapter. I used terminal software to send commands, but same problem. How I may fix this problem? Is there any AT command to stop this? Please help me :(

I found out that SIM900 automatically adds CR(carriage return) and LF(line feed) to the file.

The hardware does NOT do that. Your code might. Your library might. The hardware does NOT.

PaulS, Thank you for your reply. But, I know hardware doesn't do that. My Arduino code may be wrong, but what about 3 different terminal programs which runs on computer side? I think SIM900 has a problem with its firmware. I did everything according to SIM900 Email manual. I also updated firmware to latest one, but no success.

I think SIM900 has a problem with its firmware

I guess it's easier to think that than to post your code and links to libraries.