SIM900 Plays a Voice note to the Caller .. HELP HELP HELP

Hey guys..

I'm in a project that uses Arduino UNO + SIM900 to receive and make a call. I want to make the SIM900 pick up the call and then plays a voice file to the user like an answer machine.

I know how to receive and pick up the call, MY PROBLEM is in the voice file. HOW TO PLAY A VOICE FILE IN SIM900 DURING THE CALL ?

PLEASE help me.

I think you have to plug something into it’s “headset” socket. (this includes a microphone input). There are others on here that have successfully played sound clips from SD cards to speakers (via one of the output pins). So if you check that out, with a bit of jiggery pokery to get the signal levels right, it should be acheivable.

KenF: I think you have to plug something into it's "headset" socket. (this includes a microphone input). There are others on here that have successfully played sound clips from SD cards to speakers (via one of the output pins). So if you check that out, with a bit of jiggery pokery to get the signal levels right, it should be acheivable.

Thank you for the reply,

Is there any way that I can store a voice file in the library then plays it using AT commands instead of using other devices that generate the voice?

I'm pretty sure that's a NO. The at commands are purely digital. There's no way of passing analog sigals on that interface.

Is there any way that I can store a voice file

In what format? Containing how much data?

in the library

I think you can only check things out of the library.

then plays it using AT commands

Which AT command have you found that does that?