Simple 50w driver

Hey all, does anyone know of a easy to use 50 watt (or less, like 30) LED driver with an output enable pin? I just want to control one high power white LED for a strobe effect as part of a larger project. I would prefer to not have to do too much wiring myself because theres a lot of other stuff I have to worry about with this project so I want something reliable and easy to use.

The project is a custom speaker I'm making, for anyone whos interested in audio, I plan on having a 3 way crossover (350 & 4000hz) with an 8in woofer, 5in bass/midrange, and 2 1in tweeters. I'm going to inlay plexiglass in the mdf and put LED strip behind it, about 5 meters in all to wash the wall behind it and sides. On the front I'll have 8 3ish watt RGB led segments with plexiglass again and to top it all off a really high power white LED on top to use for strobe type effects. I plan to use mostly Hi-vi cones with Vifa tweeters.

Thanks in advance!

The LED drivers I have seen are specified by the amount of current they supply. Usually an LED will have a current rating (or two, test and max). If you have chosen your LED already, how much current does it need?

I have not yet choosen a specific LED but of the few I've looked at 1500-1700ma seems to be the norm.

The "on board" drivers at DigiKey (Power Supplies - Board Mount; LED Drivers - Constant Current) seem to top out at 1200 mA. Both are from Recom Power Inc. 39.6W for about $20 and 70W for about $40.

The off-board 70W units from Emerson Network Power run $83 to $101.

The "on board" drivers at DigiKey (Power Supplies - Board Mount; LED Drivers - Constant Current) seem to top out at 1200 mA. Both are from Recom Power Inc. 39.6W for about $20

Thats perfect thanks!

I'm going to use one of the 1000ma ones and put 3 10w leds from dealextreme in series for around 30w. That should be enough

How am I supposed to feed this thing? I can't for the life of me find a cheap 36v transformer...

Heres an idea...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-PCS-AC-100V-240V-Power-Supply-Adapter-DC-12V-1-5A-EU-/300540734386?pt=COMP_EN_Networking_Components&hash=item45f99fabb2#ht_1291wt_224

What if I use three of these thing, rip the boards out, tie together the 120 inputs and put their outputs in series. That sounds suspiciously like 36v 1.5a which is about perfect for that led driver. Other than a highly localized gravitational anomaly is there any reason this would explode or something?