Simple analog RF Transmitter/Reciver circuit with continous response

Hello

For my present project, I need a RF transmitter and a matching reciever, to trigger something very time important. I dont need to transmit any data. Simply a signal that is there or not there, or a loginc "1" or "0" every second or so. The problemm is, that the signal must be strong enough to pass easily through some solid walls, and it must be countinous. I dont want any discrete logic refreshing with 10Khz or something like that. I want a analog circuit, that responds continuesly to the transmitter. So If I compare the input "1" with the responding output "1" of my reciever on an oscilloscope, there must always be the same time difference. Apart from that the transmitter and the reiciever must work very responsive. (total time of signal transmission should not exceed 1ms) Do you know any IC or circuit which would match my needs? (I am thinking in 300-1000Mhz range) Instead of a normal RF - Signal with fixed frequency, I was also thinking about an elctromagnetic pulse, which is powerfull enough to be sensed through a couple of walls. - but I think I might get problems woth other elctronical devices near by. I have already tested mainstream ASK 433Mhz rf modules under my oscilloscope, and as expected the time difference alternates, because of their discrete digital sensing.

Thanks in advance!

regards Max

How about feeding a PWM signal into the transmitter, and pause it when you want a trigger.
RX side can output a 1 all the time, and when signal goes away for 1 or 2 cycles output a 0.
Speed up the PWM from analogWrite()s 490 Hz frequency to 2K, 5K, something in that range, so each incoming pulse is occurring every 0.5mS or faster. Have something like a watchdog timer going on the Rx side.

thanks for your reply crossroads Your idea would not match my needs. A 2kHz signal would lead to discrete readings as well. There can be a timegap from 0.5ms (1s/2000) to 0.0ms which is unknown. In my needs the timegap should be always constant, because I am measurening something in the range of sub nanoseconds. Thats why I need something continous/analog. Once I know the time it needs for the transmitter to send and for the reciever to recieve the signal, I can use that information for my calculations, that rely on really small amount of time.

Not really an Arduino thing then is it - with a 62.5nS clock you give up all the precision you're after.

A arduino will be used for further processing. I have other methods to measure the time

So you're after feeding a continuous wave into the TX, with something that disrupts the wave briefly, and on the RX side out the same wave with disruption - maybe followed by a peak level detector that drops down when a peak is missing.

yes - something like that would be good.
It is not needed to feed a wave to the TX. It can be enough to simply turn on the transmitter and recognize that there is a signal on the reciever. Nothing more complex would solve my problem.
But I cant find a circuit that is reliable enough. and all these mainstream modules are digital and have a discrete output/input.

If it's not continuous then the Rx side will pick up whatever is out there vs being locked in to your transmitter and ready to go as soon as something changes.

you are correct. But I cant see any other way. If I am encoding my signal in any kind - I will not be able to achive instant response. But that is a problem that can be avoided by a second signal like a normal "BlueTooth" that the reciever will recieve a signal in the next few ms. So it can be determinded wheter the reciever gets junk or the actual timing singal.