simple car

i want to build a car from 2 dc motors i dont have driver i only have h-bridge i tried few tutoritals like http://hardwarefun.com/tutorials/controlling-speed-of-dc-motors-using-arduino and its not working who can help me with (simple) circuit there is way to use 2 dc motors(big motors) without a driver?

help me! thank for reading

You ought to post the code you have so far, and the circuit. Also describe what you mean by "its [sic] not working"

What h-bridge do you have?- although they're basically the same in principal, they vary in detail like voltages, currents, pin layouts.

This tutorial might help; it uses an L293 h-bridge.

edit: wrong link given, fixed now

i have the brifge from the starter kit

lodrikan: i have the brifge from the starter kit

... which according to this, is a 293 so you're good to go....

yes that its can you help me?

lodrikan: can you help me?

I did.... the tutorial I linked to shows you exactly what to do. It gives you code and a circuit: the switch controls direction of the motor, the potentiometer controls speed.

lodrikan: there is way to use 2 dc motors(big motors) without a driver?

No, motors need a driver, they take large currents.

You haven't said how big your motors are - which motors are you thinking of? To me a big motor is one that requires > 1 person to lift.

Have you thought to size your motors to match the mechanics? That's how its done, decide upon the power / torque needed for the mechanics, then choose motors/gears, then pick a driver to suit the motor(s).

2 dc motors 9v the tutorial its not for the parts i have and there is not circuit for 2 motors

So Google for the 293 datasheet and see which pins are for the second motor.

And btw the link you posted earlier is for two motors on a 293, and you still didn't tell us in what way it didn't work for you. It can't get simpler than that: 3 wires from Arduino to 293 for each motor, 2 wires from 293 to each motor, and a few power and grounds.

i dont understand why its not working this is the reason i am telling you all this i am ne with the h-bridge and not exactly knows how to use that and all the tutorials are realy hard

lodrikan: i dont understand why its not working

But you're not telling us in what way it's not working. Here's what you need to do:

• Provide a copy and paste of your code.... not a link of the code you think you have, but exactly the code you do have
  • Did it compile?- if not what errors did you get?
  • Provide a drawing of your circuit... not a link of the circuit you think you have, but exactly the circuit you do have
  • Describe what happens when you run it.

Nobody can provide more help than you have already been given, until you tell us exactly what you tried and exactly what the problems are. (Which, by the way, is exactly what I suggested you do in my first reply.....)

As Dr Cox in Scrubs was so fond of saying, "Help me to help you...."

the code is ok the car just not working

someone have guide for that situation

lodrikan: the code is ok the car just not working

How do you know the code is ok: maybe the car isn't working because the code is not ok.

someone have guide for that situation

Yes: provide the details I asked for earlier, then maybe someone can help.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-and-L293D-Robot-Part-1-/?ALLSTEPS i have 2 dc motors 9v and this guide didnt worked to me the arduino just not moving

So what trouble-shooting have you done?

Have you checked that you have voltage going into the 293? (both the 5v logic and the motor power)- out of the 293? Is your power supply adequate?

You could disconnect the motors from the 293 and put leds (with suitable resistors in series) in their place and see if they work. Do you know the motors are ok in the first place?- do they work if you hook them to the batteries?