Simple light detector, willing to pay

Hello,

I need a strong torque servo that turns ON and stays ON (so no alternating and no on then back off) connected to a light detector which only responds to a mobile phones light so maybe duct tape around light detector and cheap mobile phone.

Also if possible to connect a shock sensor to the same servo but has a LOW sensitivity level, or even better an adjustable level. The first mechanism by phone takes president though so if only one mechanism per servo then the phone way.

Finally of least importance and may not be needed depending on price, a trigger that responds to directional movement (Left, Right 90 degrees and left, right 45 degrees).

So any will be able to make this circuit for me? Whats the procedure? How much in £ for each trigger?

Thanks and I look forward to your reply,

James

Simples:
Hello,

I need a strong torque servo that turns ON and stays ON (so no alternating and no on then back off) connected to a light detector which only responds to a mobile phones light so maybe duct tape around light detector and cheap mobile phone.

Also if possible to connect a shock sensor to the same servo but has a LOW sensitivity level, or even better an adjustable level. The first mechanism by phone takes president though so if only one mechanism per servo then the phone way.

Finally of least importance and may not be needed depending on price, a trigger that responds to directional movement (Left, Right 90 degrees and left, right 45 degrees).

So any will be able to make this circuit for me? Whats the procedure? How much in £ for each trigger?

Thanks and I look forward to your reply,

James

Please throw more light on the role of mobile device! The way you described things makes it confusing for what reason you want the mobile device in!

So you only want it to go on. And it only needs to happen just once. Is this anything like wanting to know how to fly a plane, but not needing to know how to land one?