Simple Simon Says Game

I am new to Arduino and coding as a whole and am trying to create a simplified Simon Says game for a project. I decided that making set levels would be easier than creating a random pattern of LED'S. However, I need help with storing that combination of LED'S and saying that if they click the combination of LED'S, in the correct order, then something pops up on the serial monitor and the next set of LEDs flash(for the next level).

Also when I'm saying for example:

digitalWrite(5, HIGH);
digitalWrite(5, LOW);
delay(25);

digitalWrite(6, HIGH);
digitalWrite(6, LOW);
delay(25);

digitalWrite(7, HIGH);
digitalWrite(7, LOW);
delay(25);

How would I end this so that this LED combination does not repeatedly flash under void loop.

“How would I end this so that this LED combination does not repeatedly flash under void loop.”

Learn how to use a function that you write, then call your function when need be.

Google can help example: Arduino Coding - Writing Functions - 4 Examples: Creative Technology Fall 2016

And with

digitalWrite(5, HIGH);
digitalWrite(5, LOW);
delay(25);

you are not going to see much happening on pin 5... your eyes aren’t fast enough...

Your set levels could be in an arrayconst byte level1[] = {3,5,4,8,7}; // pins to activate in right order

Seems you need to Spend a bit of time first learning the C language (and a bit of C++) to get going