SimpleWaveformGenerator

I would like to use the Simple Wave form Generator code for Due board (https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/DueSimpleWaveformGenerator ). Is it possible to download the zip file? I tried to copy paste, but I don't know how to create an usable Waveforms.h file.
Thank

Do this:

• (In the Arduino IDE) File > New
  • Paste the code from the section of the tutorial titled "FunctionGenerator.ino" into the window.
  • Click downwards pointing triangle on the right side of the teal tab bar on the Arduino IDE window. It's just underneath the magnifying glass button that opens Serial Monitor.
  • Click "New Tab".
  • In the "Name for new file" box, type "Waveforms.h".
  • Click "OK".
  • Paste the code from the section of the tutorial titled "Waveforms.h" into the Arduino IDE window.

You now have a sketch with two files, which are represented by tabs in the Arduino IDE. You can switch between files by clicking the appropriate tab. You can break large sketches into multiple tabs to make it easier to navigate through the code. When you name the tab, if you don't add a filename extension (e.g. .h, .cpp) the file will automatically be given a .ino extension. All .ino files are concatenated together in the order the tabs are listed in when compiling so it makes no functional difference whether you have a single huge .ino file or many smaller files.