Simulating a touch on a touch screen with an arduino

Hello, is there a way to connect in arduino such that it could send signals to a pad or something that is suppose to simulate a finger on an iphone touch screen so it can press whatever I want it to.

For example I want to open a game that u have 3 or 4 buttons that appear on screen and somehow you allow an arduino to toggle them through some connection.

Thank you for help!

AFIK This is not possible without jailbreaking your phone, and even then it would be hard to achieve

A few servos with grounded pads on the ends of the arms?

A few servos with grounded pads on the ends of the arms?

We'll i guess if its a mechanical solution, some sort of reverse pin pad may work. i.e an array of small linear actuators.

However I don't think that just grounding the end works. I've looked at those capacitive touch screen pens and they are not just a conductive mesh at the end.

However I don't think that just grounding the end works

I do 8)

Get some anti-static conductive foam about the size of a finger-tip, stick a wire in it, connect the other end of the wire to the charger/USB connector's shell.

Touch foam to screen.

There are extensive test tools to do this sort of thing for Android - perhaps you will find similar ones available for iOS.