Sine Triangle Comparison

Hi...
for a 3 phase inverter I want to generate a Pwm signal by using sine triangle(SPWM) comparison technique.
Is it possible in Arduino Uno?

A quick glance at the results of a Google search lead me to believe that it should be possible. It's a matter of generating a pwm signal that lengthens and shortens sinusoidally. Have you tried any code yet?

No sir… I have not tried.
I am totally new to micro controller so i don’t know much about this.
I know the concept of sine triangle but i don’t know how to write the code in ‘C’

You could possibly do regular sampled PWM using lookup tables, for an extra 15% output voltage you may as well add a third harmonic to the sine reference

Write a lookup table with reference values

Set up an interrupt to check intersections

but you will have to check if the reference waveform at both the peak and minimum of carrier wave

A digital device has the issue that it can not detect the exact intersection times of the carrier and the reference (its a transcdental equation so it is even harder to do mathematically)

Its so much easier to do this with analogue electronics to such an extent that it might be easier to do space vector modulation which lends itself to digital systems naturally space vector modulation on an Uno is a challenge

I would use a Due from the off not that I have ever used one but motor control is the realms of 32 bit uC

Good luck

Res

Thank you for your reply.

So it'll be very difficult to do in Arduino Uno .
Can you tell me any code about this?

Look up "magic sinewave" by Don Lancaster.

http://ackrman.net/ms/blog/2012-10-27/

Sir I did not get anything...
please give me any other suggestion .

"Magic Sinewaves" are an optimized PWM mathematically generated to require fewer switching events and to contain less harmonic frequency content, therefore simpler to filter.

A more up-to-date page:

ADI89:
Hi...
for a 3 phase inverter I want to generate a Pwm signal by using sine triangle(SPWM) comparison technique.
Is it possible in Arduino Uno?

The sine triangle comparison technique is designed for implementation in analog electronics. If you will be generating the PWM signal digitally, then you should use a technique more suitable for calculation, such as "magic sinewaves".