SIZE MATTERS!

I can't find the simplest darn thing regarding Arduino equipment - namely PHYSICAL SIZE :confused: .

Why are the physical dims NOT INCLUDED on any spec sheets??? :frowning:

PLEASE POINT me to where I can find the SIZE of each and every one of these buggers before I go buggers trying to locate it on some third-party review. :slight_smile:

Here is the Uno and Mega. Is this what you want?

I found what I was looking for on Wikipedia, here

But this seems kinda strange that there is NO LISTING FOR PHYSICAL SIZE on the tech sheets for these doo-dads.

On many projects, space is a serious PRIMARY consideration, and all the technical mumbo jumbo comes AFTER that most serious of all concerns.

You are sending a robot to Mars for example. What are your first concerns? Size & weight!

Did you look here: Arduino - Products

Clicking on the picture of each board takes one to a screen with "Tech Specs" including length, width, and weight, e.g.: https://store.arduino.cc/usa/arduino-uno-rev3

Also schematics and PCB design files are available under "Documentation".

GT_Mills:
You are sending a robot to Mars for example. What are your first concerns? Size & weight!

But then again, the cost of making a custom board design is nearly invisible in your billion dollar budget. If size and weight are critical you would not use an off-the-shelf Arduino.

GT_Mills:
I can't find the simplest darn thing regarding Arduino equipment - namely PHYSICAL SIZE :confused: .

Why are the physical dims NOT INCLUDED on any spec sheets??? :frowning:

PLEASE POINT me to where I can find the SIZE of each and every one of these buggers before I go buggers trying to locate it on some third-party review. :slight_smile:

DECAF, I RECOMMEND DECAF...

GT_Mills:
I found what I was looking for on Wikipedia, here

List of Arduino boards and compatible systems - Wikipedia

But this seems kinda strange that there is NO LISTING FOR PHYSICAL SIZE on the tech sheets for these doo-dads.

On many projects, space is a serious PRIMARY consideration, and all the technical mumbo jumbo comes AFTER that most serious of all concerns.

What were you smoking?

Were you on Mars where there is no Google?