sketch for arduino audio shield [Velleman]

Hi all,

Hope anyone can help me with my project (i’m quit new in this)… I bought the audio shield of Velleman and I replaced the play button by a tilt sensor switch [the one in the Arduino Kit] so that when the shield [ with Arduino Uno] is turned over the sound file(s) are played. Now I want to change the sketch so that when the sound file(s) have been played it will erase all sound files from the chip. I have the standard sketch of the Velleman Shield ( see attachment) but I really haven’t got any idea how to do this…
thanks in advance for any ideas…

ISD1700.ino (2.81 KB)

#include <ISD1700.h>

First step is to provide a link.

A link to the device would be useful, too. It appears that the Arduino and it communicate using the serial port. In that sketch, I can’t see how the tilt (or any other kind of) switch comes into play.

thanks for reading and your reply…

the sketch I attached to my first post is the original from Velleman. I tried to change this sketch (see attach.). Could it be that the digital pin is not the correct one? Though after the ‘#include’ it initializes chip(10) …

btw: the library is downloadable via http://www.velleman.eu/products/view/?id=412536 (under support)
In the user manual ( also via the Velleman link) you can see how he shield looks like. I physically changed the push button on the shield for a tilt sensor.

ISD1700test.ino (1.11 KB)