Sketch Seems to Hang intermittently when verifying.

I’m setting up an IOT program with IBM Blue Mix. When using the samples provided https://github.com/ibm-messaging/iot-arduino/tree/master/samples

There are two INO’s: quickstart and registered both use MQTTClient Library “#include <MQTTClient.h>” Twice I have set everything up and Verified/Uploaded successfully for a while. Then suddenly just the registered ino will hang on verify. I have restarted the IDE, computer, removed and added the library, created a new project and pasted the code in all do not seem to resolve the hang on verify. Using verbose compiling I see it has stopped on registered.cpp.o:

Using library SPI in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI
Using library Ethernet in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet
Using library MQTTClient in folder: C:\Users\IBM_ADMIN\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MQTTClient (legacy)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10604 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino -I
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\standard -I
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI -I
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Ethernet\src -I
C:\Users\IBM_ADMIN\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MQTTClient
C:\Users\IBM_AD~1\AppData\Local\Temp\build920080000054530670.tmp\registered.cpp -o
C:\Users\IBM_AD~1\AppData\Local\Temp\build920080000054530670.tmp\registered.cpp.o

Any suggestions how to debug further or resolve this?