Sketch uses RGB LED <- How to transform the Code to 3 Leds?

Hey i have a problem.

i’m confused because this code :

The acual Sketch uses an RGB LED. Well i don’t have an RGB LED right now so can someone transform it so i can use 3 LEDs (RED, YELLOW, GREEN) ? (<-- instead of blue use yellow, i don’t have blue leds).

I would appreciate it if someone could transform the small sketch.
For more information, here is an AutoDesk Circuit :

Chances are the sketch figures a common anode rgb led, so the pins that control each color get written LOW to turn them on. You could keep the same code without changing anything if you hook all the led anodes (longer leg) to the same +voltage, then each cathode to its own resistor and then to its own board pin just as the rgb led.

INTP: Chances are the sketch figures a common anode rgb led, so the pins that control each color get written LOW to turn them on. You could keep the same code without changing anything if you hook all the led anodes (longer leg) to the same +voltage, then each cathode to its own resistor and then to its own board pin just as the rgb led.

Could you show me what you mean at this sketch? Just change or create a new sketch :

https://circuits.io/circuits/2496277-the-unnamed-circuit/edit

No thanks

INTP: No thanks

rude...bye , next one

Told you there is nothing that needs to change in the code, then you tell me to create a new code. Rude, indeed.