small atm screen

how would i use/connect a bigger screen like a small atm machine screen - (NON TOUCH SCREEN):

all i see examples of is small lcd displays like the nokia 5110, 16x2, 20x4 - for me these are too tiny.. surely there must be bigger displays..

It depends on the driver for the screen

4"x 5"

there we go 160x128.. ty yeah, the small lcd's are just too tiny

even bigger.. incase anyone else is looking.. 240x128

Lcd LMG7420PLFC 240x128 powered by ARDUINO

and even bigger: 320x240

insignia:
how would I use/connect a bigger screen like a small ATM machine screen

Bear in mind that those larger screens generally have a PC-type interface (VGA/ DVI/ HDMI) and require video memory so you would be looking at a "mini-PC" - something like the Raspberry Pi to run them rather than an Arduino.

the videos clearly show an arduino running them.. and in the end i want it all connected to a circuitboard and chip to specifically only show what i want.. no vids and such.. just text options with keypad for the most part so - (a small logo flashing is about the extent of a "vid" or any other graphic display), in the end there won't be any micro-controller (arduino, raspberry) that i know of required. so as for video memory goes.. i don't think in MY particular case it's something i have to worry about.

ex:

Please select an option:
1 - reset
2 - print details

etc.. they use a keypad to enter their option.. just small screens suck cause you can't fit all the options you want.. and they are just too tiny to even look at. basically i just want a bigger screen than say a nokia 5510 and such..

its really the resolution of the displays… Both of the ones we discussed have the same resolution as smaller displays… They just have bigger pixels.

the videos clearly show an arduino running them.. and in the end i want it all connected to a circuitboard and chip to specifically only show what i want.. no vids and such.. just text options with keypad for the most part so - (a small logo flashing is about the extent of a "vid" or any other graphic display), in the end there won't be any micro-controller (arduino, raspberry) that i know of required. so as for video memory goes.. i don't think in MY particular case it's something i have to worry about.

Nice trick, No controller... Do share?... When you get it working.