Small Connector Recommendation

I am looking for a new connector. I have a very small board (Around 0.5 sq in) that I have 2 5 pin connectors on. Currently I am using the JST GH (1.25mm pitch) Series (Digikey PN: 455-1595-ND), but the crimp on the wire seems flimsy and prone to breaking. I've so far been epoxying the wire to the connector after sliding in the pins, but I would like to find something more reliable that doesn't involve epoxy. The footprint is 6mmx10mm, and I'd like to find something about the same size. Can anyone recommend another connector series that they have had good results with? The connection will not be plugged and unplugged a lot, just occasionally if I need to disassemble the device.

Due to the constraints of the project, I need to continue using the same cable I have been, which means I need to crimp the connection unless there is a shielded cable available premade for it.

Cable gauge?

Whoops, forgot I had posted this.

The wire in the cable I'm already using is 28AWG

I would use the connector you are using, except solder the connections.

element74: I would use the connector you are using, except solder the connections.

How so, as that seems like it would make it more mechanically unsound. Soldered connections are significantly more prone to breaking due to mechanical stress (especially to repetitive movement) than just crimped stranded wire.