Smart Display

I want to make a smart display with an Arduino and a touchscreen display. My aim is that the display shows me my messages and calls. I would also like to see if my phone is playing music. I would also like to control my HomeKit bulbs etc. I don't know what I need for my project and I don't know how to programming it. Thanks for your help.

All those, you will need to write your own program on Arduino. However, there are some vendors offer Smart LCD Module, like Topway. The product will save you lots of grey hair from driving LCD pixel by pixel.

With the smart lcd module, you can use a UI editor to construct your user interface easily. Check out this introduction about smart LCD module.

I want to make a smart display with an Arduino and a touchscreen display. My aim is that the display shows me my messages and calls. I would also like to see if my phone is playing music. I would also like to control my HomeKit bulbs etc. I don’t know what I need for my project and I don’t know how to programming it.

Don’t use an Arduino. In your specific case: Use an old smartphone or a small tablet, open a browser - and you are ready to go with your smart touchscreen device. If you want to hide the browser, install a kiosk browser and keep the device always on. This can be done without any programming knowledge.

Thanks