Smart Garden Parts

Hi there!

I was looking to create a smart garden with moister sensors which (when the water level is too low) opens a valve watering a specific area of the garden. I was just wondering what parts I would need for such a system. Thank yout!

Regards
Erik

Reliquit:
Hi there!

I was looking to create a smart garden with moister sensors which (when the water level is too low) opens a valve watering a specific area of the garden. I was just wondering what parts I would need for such a system. Thank yout!

Regards
Erik

Based on you requirements, you need the same number of moisture sensors as you have sprinklers and the same number of valves.

Then if you are going to use an Arduino to monitor and control this, you need one input pin (possible more) for each moisture sensor and one output pin for each valve.

Hope that helps, you decide.

Paul

For inspiration you can search for "Garduino" in YouTube :wink:

Paul_KD7HB:
Based on you requirements, you need the same number of moisture sensors as you have sprinklers and the same number of valves.

Then if you are going to use an Arduino to monitor and control this, you need one input pin (possible more) for each moisture sensor and one output pin for each valve.

Hope that helps, you decide.

Paul

Thank you so much! I'm new to Arduino's so this is extremely helpful!