Smart Home Regarding Projects

Hi all, I'm new to this website. I am working for electronics company and write some tutorials, both for work and for my personal interest. And I always search new stuffs.

Recently, I find Sonoff and Slampher are really excellent low cost solution for smart home, which is available in IndieGoGo. So I would like to recommend to you.

Everything about smart home would catch my eye. If you have something nice to share with me, I would be happy to try. Thanks!

Do you have links to those two projects? Can you explain how they relate to Arduino?

Thanks

Spam?

We soon know if she does not answer!

Weedpharma

Yes, it's spam.

OldSteve: Yes, it's spam.

It seems likely, but perhaps you can share the reason you are so definite?

...R

Robin2:
It seems likely, but perhaps you can share the reason you are so definite?
…R

I saw a reply in another thread by the same member, also suggesting exactly the same thing, and it was totally unrelated to the subject being discussed.
(In that case I reported it as spam, and it appears that the moderators agreed with me because the post has been removed.)

This is “Sonoff”:-

Sonoff.JPG

I was not aware that 0.4 cents was legal tender :slight_smile:

…R

LOW COST...$2,014...Who are they kidding?

This is "crowd founding". Now it is aviable. I orderd 3 at itead mall. Internal is an ESP8266 mounted with PinHoles for the serial Connection. Look at SONOFF actualy 4,85$ So i planned to hack with the arduino IDE Cores for the ESP8266. I think it is very intersing for futher Arduino Smart Home Products. I would wirte a review to arduino forum.

Greeting DerDani

Six weeks and no response from OP suggests it is spam. However it may be of interest to some members.

Weedpharma

volvodani:
I would wirte a review to arduino forum.

I’d like to see that.